Thursday, February 10, 2011

Short term goals for this month

Actually eat close to 2000 calories (of healthy food) every day - Strangely this is the hardest part of my weight management program, the point where I'm supposed to eat more to boost my metabolism so that eating less will actually help me lose weight and not become harmful. It almost makes me wonder if I ever ate 2000 calories a day in my life, but then I remember what I was probably eating. 

Buy new jeans :) - I like this goal. I tried on the most awesome jeans at kohls the other day, but my goal for that day was to only window shop. I'm hoping to go back soon. Look for further report on this experience in my friday healthy me post. 

Finish my new books - This is an easy one because I have been known to sit on the couch all day and do nothing but read a 300-500 page book. The other day I was looking through wedding cards, and I found a $30 gift card to target! We had just bought Stephen's imac, so he insisted that I get something for me. I bought Three Cups of Tea (which has been calling out to me for a long time) and Eat, Pray, Love(which still has like 47 people on the waiting list at the library). 

Learn how to use the imac - I'm not really sure I want to do this, but since we are apparently a mac family I guess it's necessary. I know it's not hard per se, but it's not intuitive. Macs have come a long way since I started on them in elementary school. This goal will probably keep getting put off for a long time because it's not my computer, and I don't really have much to do with it. If I ever get a new computer it might matter, but what do I need a computer for? Pretty soon my phone will do everything I need. 

Umm.... that's about all for the month. I don't really make goals... I just do stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter