Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 12 - How you found out about blogger and why you have one

I'm sure that one of my friends or cousins had a blog that I read long before I actually had my own. The reason that I made one was specifically to write about my experiences in the Holy Land and share pictures. I wrote the title in Hebrew and everything. I would show you, but sadly I don't know how to find the hebrew symbols on blogger. Maybe I never did... hold on.
יהוה ארי יהוה סירי The Lord is my light, the Lord is my song. Good old Microsoft word symbols, letting my show off my Hebrew skills. Anyway, that was what I named the blog (and it is grammatically correct and spelled right too... I looked it up in the Hebrew bible). I'm sad to say I didn't use the blog as much as I planned on, but when you've only got two months to have an experience that is supposed to take four months, something has to give. I wrote in my journal every single day I was there, over 120 pages in 8 weeks. I wrote more in the blog after I came home, but after I got a new email address that blog got annoying to sign into and I opted to just get a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter