Thursday, April 7, 2011

Success!!!

I know I haven't been posting much lately about my healthiness. I followed phases 1 and 2 in March (those are the low calorie phases) and I didn't really lose any weight. That was frustrating. I lost one pound. But when I got weighed and measured at Curves, I found out I had lost 2.7 pounds of fat, and gone down an entire body fat percent. So that's pretty good. And I lost 3.5 inches overall. So last month wasn't actually a fail, it just kind of felt like one. Especially since I've lost more weight this week than all of last month. Go figure.

So my exciting news...... this morning when I took my Wii Fit body test, it told me that I am overweight!!!!!!! Which doesn't sound very good, I know. But it means that I am no longer obese!!!!!! Whooohooo!!! lol. That's definitely an accomplishment since I've been obese for as long as I can remember. I'm making steady progress though. And the Wii fit scale reads 179.6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter