Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The McBrides

Stephen and I are so blessed to have such awesome friends here. The McBrides are some of the best friends a newlywed couple could ask for :) We hang out with them all the time. We cook for them, they cook for us (sometimes) we go see movies together, they save our bench in Sacrament Meeting. Of course, the only reason they save our spot is because Jenny likes to hear me sing. We do favors for each other - like tonight I'm taking over the Young Women activity because all the other leaders who usually are available on Tuesdays are at a special fireside for Priests and Laurels. Go figure. But we're having the activity at the McBrides house even though they won't be there. And next week the four of us are going to California together! I'm stoked. I've never been to San Diego, but I sure always wanted to! And the beach! I love the beach! I might even be almost kinda cute in my swimming suit this time. Lol. Anyway, here's to the McBrides! I'm so thankful we are friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter