Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday #11

192. Slowly, but surely. Hopefully that makes it permanently. Of course I'm a little worried with the holidays coming up, but I get full so quickly these days that I think I'll be ok. There will be a few short stretches without Curves, but nothing to take me completely off track. I have another 12 lbs to go if I'm going to beat those next 20 by Christmas. It will be close. It's definitely time to stock up on veggies again, because even my giant bag of carrots is gone now. I wish I could keep them fresh longer. I may have to start freezing them. I was surprised that I didn't find any oranges at Cosco the other day. Isn't it about that time of year? Hopefully soon, because Stephen and I LOVE oranges. Wish me luck this week! My mom is flying in, and I'll be with her most of the week, and may only make it to Curves on Monday. I'm so excited though!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meagan! Marti Lindquist here! You said that you wish you could keep your veggies fresher longer. Have you tried Debbie Meyer GreenBags? I've used them for a long time and they really work!! I buy produce at Costco for my husband and myself and it always spoiled until I got GreenBags. Here is a link that explains how they work. Smiles, Marti http://www.cakecutter.com/greenbags.html
    PS~Darling Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Hit Counter