Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot

Notice the picture a couple posts down..... mmmm Golden Spoon...

I pretty much crave for anything sweet. But not as much as I used to. Mostly chocolate chip cookies (chocolate chip pancakes will do the trick) banana bread, or those amazing cupcakes from 25 Main. I'm going to miss those. Sweet doesn't have to be baked goods though. Usually if I have grapes or oranges in that house, that will do. 

day 24- your last five facebook status'
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- what do you think about your friends
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
day 30- your favorite song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter