I am seriously having the hardest time finding a Christmas background to stick with. Maybe you've noticed. I LOVED my fall background. But I can't find a Christmas one that I LOVE. My Christmas style is definitely cute, but not bold. It's... reverent, I guess. There are some that I love the edges a lot, but I want a different color in the middle, not white or beige or cream, or whatever it is. It works better with this one, and I like it, so we'll see if it sticks. I shouldn't complain though, since I'll never be one of those people who can just go make a blog background because I couldn't find one I liked. That kind of thing just doesn't even make sense to me, so hats off to those who do make them.
Stephen and I got home last night from a fabulous weekend up north. Cold, but still lots of fun. Also, I had completely forgotten about the gross "inversion" that mucks up the air in the entire valley. We don't have that here, and I'm not looking forward to living with it again. But it was so fun to go to the wedding and spend time with some of the people Stephen grew up around for once. He talks about Grantsville all the time, but since his parents don't live there anymore we haven't had any reason to go. We were close on Thursday night, but still didn't quite make it to Grantsville. Friday I spent some quality time on campus, got to hear Singers rehearsal, and ran into a couple friends. Saturday was the concert, which I LOVED as always. The women's chorus even sang a song I sang with them a couple years ago. I could have dressed up and snuck on stage and no one would notice! I always threaten to do it, but I'm not quite that brave. lol. Besides, I get so much enjoyment out of watching the performance that I almost don't mind how much I miss it.
Baby Joseph
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment