I can't believe it's so close, and at the same time I can't wait. It's hard being 2000 miles from your fiance! I still wonder what in the world I was thinking, but I also know things would not have worked out the same way if I had stayed in Provo. The wedding is 36 days away, and if we're lucky we'll see each other in 33 days. It will probably be 34. Stephen still doesn't have a plane ticket. I don't think his parents do either. That's a little scary, but I have to let them deal with that.
Yesterday my dress arrived at the Bridal Boutique, a full 18 days before they told us it would come! That was a great relief. I went in to try it on, and it was quite a surreal experience. The dress is gorgeous. It better be, because it costs about a million dollars. But it's perfect for me. I'm still amazed that we found it here in Maryland. No pictures this time, you'll have to wait until the wedding :)
Wednesday we finally sent out the bulk of our announcements. I could not wait to get those out of the house. Most of you reading this will get one within the next day or two, and I'm so excited! There are a few that we're still trying to find addresses for, but most of them are out of my hands.
I've had no luck with finding a job. I've had 7 interviews, and none of them worked out. I even emailed my boss at the daycare center to see if she has anything for me, and she hasn't responded. Maybe it's just not meant to be. I have plenty to keep me busy at home, and I hope I can at least be useful. I'll get a job when I get to Utah, and everything will be fine. I sometimes have a hard time trusting that everything will be fine, but I'm doing all I can right now. Everything will be fine.
Baby Joseph
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment